Sweet as Sugar Store Manager Job Description
Sweet as Sugar Children’s Boutique is looking for a talented Store Manager that has a passion for children and couture clothing, while providing exceptional customer service, and driving retail sales. As a Store Manager your primary responsibility is to profitably operate the store by maintaining standards and motivating staff to maximum performance to achieve the store goals. We are a small sales driven, upscale children’s retail apparel boutique; and our associates are energetic, outgoing and enjoy working in fast paced environments.
In their manner and appearance, Store Managers keep a positive work environment and are exemplary role models to their staff, their customers and their community. They are effective communicators and interact professionally whether they are assisting customers with issue resolution, coaching associates on selling techniques, responding to directives from leadership or training associates on the newest products. Managers will be trained to meet the job duties as described:
- Supervise staff and enforce compliance with company policy and procedure.
- Instruct staff on merchandise features including new/add-on items, children’s fashion trends, determining what type of garment/accessories are desired, and appropriateness of products for particular occasions.
- Lead customers through the sales process of selecting, coordinating and purchasing clothing and accessory options designed for infants-children’s ages for both boys and girls.
- Provide the highest Customer Service standards while maintaining a professional demeanor and personal presentation at all times.
- Maintain the company's visual merchandise standards for the entire store, including general housekeeping cleanliness.
- Oversee all store operations including custom orders and Gift Box2Go orders.
- Utilize company resources to generate traffic to maintain customer contact and to build the stores' book of business.
- Open and/or Close the store.
- Prior management or equivalent experience
- Demonstrate effective interpersonal, organizational, and leadership skills along with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Thrive in a fast-paced and competitive retail sales environment
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Former children’s apparel experience preferred but not required
Salary, commission, bonus and merchandise discount.
How to Apply: